Cambridgeshire forms online ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambridgeshire forms online ???

I thought I'd send for a death cert at the Cambridgeshire records office, found it in the WIKI (getting clever eh ??) got to the online forms put mans name in and year of death NO record decided to download form anyway , get this message Can not load word for windows 6.0 files ?????
    Ring them and ask if I can order over the phone she checks and cannot find him either says she will send me the form by email, said letter arrives with form attached try to download it and get this message cannot display graphics and no form attached !!!!

If you feel energetic enough to do anything about it, it's probably quite important that their IT dept gets to know that things aren't necessarily going smoothly!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Val: What version of Word are you using? I've just upgraded from the 2000 version to 2007, and discovered they've changed the file format. You can still open files OK but you need to be careful what version you select to save files.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
      X