when surfing around

thougth it might be of interest and help to some one
    wye surrey/london/birmingham
    lawrence/laurence berkshire/london/norfolk
    hall harrison cook/e pratt surrey
    ebbage maltby pratt norfolk
    herbert pratt yorkshire/hampshire
    armstrong/rickinson/harrison/beddington yorkshire

Wow another site that looks like it has great potential. I put in some of my surnames all came up with entries, not mine, but just having those names on it is something.

Comment

It looks as if it's useful for deaths that haven't reached other online indexes. I presume it comes straight from a newspaper group's personal columns. It would be interesting to know the coverage.
      Phoenix - with charred feathers
      Researching Skillings from Norfolk, Sworn from Salisbury and Adams in Malborough, Devon.

Comment

Thanks for that, it looks promising

A lot of my names came up but not in Lancashire.

]

Comment

Just had a look on this site and found some-one who had helped me with my tree and have met a couple of time. He last e-mailed me on 18 Jun and he apparently died on 1st July.

Very upsetting but better than keep e-mailing and causing distress to his family.

Lin
          Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Just had a look and found my recently deceased FiL on there with the exact wording that was put in the local paper (Nottingham Evening Post). I'm sure none of the family had anything to do with putting it on there - otherwise I would have known about it - so they must be getting them from newspapers. Looks like you can also add your own if you wish.

Comment

I have just found one for one of my rare surnames... she died in January this year.

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Thanks for that - have just added it to the Wiki - main UK page The British Isles - Family Tree Forum
                Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

Working...
                X