Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zonealarm offer is it worth it ???

had this email rom them today is this worth using thanks

Fix Frustrating PC Performance Issues – Quickly & Easily!

ONLY $9.95
    regularly $29.95
    Buy Now

SAVE Over 65%

PC Tune-Up is a comprehensive registry repair and optimization tool that brings your computer back to life by removing the items that can cause crashes, slow speeds, freezing, and impact the overall health of your computer with the click of a button! A perfect tool for novice users and experts alike, this product will improve your computer's speed and reliability.

Optimizes your settings

Repairs your registry

Makes a quick backup of your system

Scans for bad files and errors

Clears clutter to increase space on hard drive

Conserves valuable resources

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

"Nice interface with easy to understand directions. Love the Magic Button."
    Matt E. (Oregon)

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:

Breathes life into your computer - PC Tune-Up will walk you through four easy steps to clean your PC, optimize your settings, and keep it running smoothly. Plus, our exclusive Magic Button will do all the work for you with one single click.

Speeds up your PC - Now you don't have to worry about your computer freezing! Forget about rebooting your PC to get it running smoothly again.

Makes a quick backup of your system - For your protection and convenience, PC Tune-Up will do a complete backup of your files and provide a restore point to undo any changes.

Scans your computer for errors and bad files - The scan provides a list of errors with brief descriptions & recommended fixes. All you have to do is accept the recommended updates.

Clears the clutter to increase space on your hard drive - Over time, your PC becomes bogged down with unnecessary files that can slow your computer. PC Tune-Up safely removes these files from your computer.

Includes bonus security tools - Protect your computer and personal information from malicious programs that share information between different applications.

Doesnt MS do all that Val? Are you still using the zone alarm suite? I think its been brilliant and lovely getting it free

Comment

Ive just downloaded this: I hope it wont ****** up my puter? Im just doing the trial. I saw it on telly and it seemed very clever:

ZoneAlarm by Check Point - Award winning PC Protection, Antivirus, Firewall, Anti-Spyware, Identity Protection, and much more.

Comment

Val, have you checked the Zonealarm website to confirm the email is bona fide ?

I don't trust power selling emails and will always check the website first.

Regards

Merv

Comment

Yes, I havent received one offering that Val and I have the years sub to zone alarm suite - youd think they have sent me the offer?

Comment

thanks everyone, I did get that full zonealarm suite Heather but was getting a lot of problems so uninstalled it and put the usual free one back instead.
            Maybe its a spoof then ???

Comment

Probably not a spoof Val, but an associate company or something chancing their arm.

Ive downloaded the trial on that virtual computer thing - where they do something that gives the impression you have a cloned puter and all the nasties on the web goes to that instead of your real one ???? Have to say, it says it wont slow the puter but I am finding it slower to move about. It says it has stopped 86 mb or something of bad stuff so far but that may just be popup type stuff - noticed it really ground down on GR, probably cos they have all those spy ware things on there dont they.

Comment

Working...
              X