No announcement yet.

Can anyone please spare a 192 credit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone please spare a 192 credit??

Hi there
    I'm trying to get in touch with an old school friend. Her family moved away I'm told, but I have located them on 192 in Devon - minus my friend, which at our age was to be expected - married? travelling? Who knows, but I would like to!

So if anyone can spare a credit to view the address so that I may write to them, i'd very much appreciate it. Or perhaps could recommend another path - not listed on bt residential.

Many thanks
    Pen
    x

Rather than post their details on here, I shall pm them to anyone that can help, cheers.

Have you tried Friends Reunited, Pen?
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hiya

Thanks for the reply

I have tried Friends Reunited and also Genes, Facebook, bebo and my space. Not young and funky enough to know any others.

Can't think what to try next, have'nt done any researching for a while now and need to get brain into gear.

Not sure if 192 is safe with card details or not. My comp flashed up a message of 'can't locate secure server', lol.

I have been trying to work my way through a list of towns to narrow it down, but nothing so far - I'm sure with my luck it will be a tiny weeny village.

Once again many thanks for the post
      Pen
      x

Comment

Hello Pen - is this any help?

Residential Numbers - The Phone Book from BT

Read your post again - it probably isn't, sorry, as you'd need to know the town/village - but at least its free!
        Joan died in July 2020.

Comment

HI Pen,

I have sent you a PM I may be able to help out.
          WendyP

Comment

Thank you very much Joan and thank you Wendy. Have pm'd you with the info I have.

After lots of internet searching and the memory of golf clubs by a door (long story, lol)
            I have pinpointed the family as living in Bideford Devon. Anyone belong to a golf club there ???

Pen
            x

Comment

A big thank you to those that have offered help on the boards and by PM.

Thanks to Wendy P - Cleckheaton, West Yorks - I now have an address listed with them living there in 2007. It does not seem to of been sold in the short span between, so I am going to write to them.

Fingers crossed

Cheers again
              Pen
              x

Comment

Working...
              X