FTM cannot update my home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM cannot update my home page

I have tried twice in the past week to update my home page but although it shows its updating it gets to 100% then starts again , any ideas thanks ???

Mines worked today Val - have you tried today?

Comment

hi Heather I did it last night again and the same thing happened maybe I'll try now while seeing which space men I can ask them to find for me on WDYTYA !!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Val, I had a problem once and it nearly drove me crazy! Kept telling my I had to update Adobe when I knew I had the most recent version.

By process of elimination I discovered that the problem was caused by having a timeline in my book.:(

Deleted timeline and homepage updated ok after that.

Good luck with it.
        Rose

Comment

timeline ??? oh thanks shall have to see if I have it too

Comment

Val have just managed to back mine up took over hour though ,,,so if your still up try now ;;
            borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

hi Babs
              I can back it up but it wont update my homepage just gets to 100% then starts all over again I did put a question on Genealogy but no answer yet

Comment

did you check whether you have got a timeline in your book Val?
                Rose

Comment

yes Rosi and I hadnt . its updated now but not the photos ??????????? I had some that were restored so removed the old ones but the site is showing my old ones ???????
                  Very odd

Comment

Just done mine Val, no probs

Comment

Mine wont do one as I have to many people in my tree so it says you carnt have over 2000,, shame as its from me leads that I wanted on ;;

Comment

Babs, you could always put it all on ancestry trees? I dont think that has a limit - they are trying to get everyone to do it I think.

Comment

Already have bulk of it on there Heather thanks beed to update my tribal pages with latest ged next ;;

Comment

well mine finally worked but the photos did not update ?????????????
                            I had a couple that had been restored and I changed them before updating my home page but the old photos appeared ????????????????

Comment

Can you click on them now Val and just do the export to homepage thing to update them.

Comment

do you mean the photos Heather ?? can you just export them ?????????

Comment

Yes Val, from memory !! -Go to the internet options, click on add pic to my home page and it brings up a list of all your people and you click on that and follow through.

Comment

is that right ?? well I never !!! thanks shall try that

Comment

Working...
                                    X