LABELS - IN VISTA Student Home 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LABELS - IN VISTA Student Home 2007

Pleasecan anyone help me again . this time I have Avery (mini) Labels 65 to a page either L7651 or J8651 Lazer/Jet that's OK (38.1mmx21.17mm). I cannot find an option for this label the number does not appear when you use the drop down menu. Infact very few Avery Labels are listed on my Student/Home 2007.
    I did try the custom label but some how did not get the measurements correct. I can only think in Old Money all these cm's/mm's etc are a little mind blowing.
    Thank you.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Margaret,
    I have a template I've made up - all I have to do is to figure out how to get it to you as it is in a doc format and I don't think the attachments allow docs. If I can't work that out will try and work out the dimensions for you - give me a few minutes!!!
    Marion
    There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

Try this free download from Avery.

Avery Wizard
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Do you have Microsoft Word?

As you can print labels through that...

Comment

OK - yes I can - see if this works.
          Attached Files
          There is no absolute truth - and no final answer.

Comment

That's right Marion, provided you selected the correct label code from the drop down list you should be OK. Just got to fill those little boxes in now...

Comment

Marion,

Many thanks it has worked OK for me but I have had to save it as a Template. The program said something about 3 views but I could only find one not that it matters. I think it was clever for you to be able to email the program to me.

Velma, I know that you can print through word but if you read my request again you will see that I do not have so many options of labels on this package as I did on XP Office.

Wendy, thanks will look at that as well.

Thank you all.
              Last edited by Margaret N; 17-07-08, 20:49.
              Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Wendy, Thank you and your son for all the helpfull information. I am delighted with it so far as Vista is a nightmare to do labels.

Best wishes,
                Last edited by Margaret N; 20-07-08, 20:27.
                Margaret N

Comment

Working...
                X