Where is William hiding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is William hiding?

In the 1851 census William Waterfield quarryman is suppose to be living in Mountsorrel with his wife Ann. William was born c.1771 in Thringstone and Ann was born c.1775 in Queniborough.
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Can we have a county please Pippa. Those place names mean nothing to me! :o
    Elaine

Comment

Sorry Leicestershire!
      Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

There's a William listed as father in this house:

HO107; Piece: 2087; Folio: 180; Page: 3;

It says he's 20, but as the head is 41, I presume that's wrong!

This one is a widower though. Does that mean it can't be the right entry?

Comment

Ok I have just checked someone's tree and Ann was suppose to have died in March 1850 and William Jan 1853.

Comment

Well that would fit then.

Did your William have a son, Joseph, b abt 1810?

The age on the census for William could be 80, but it's a dodgy figure!

Comment

That looks right Merry but I can't see his age very well. And yes he had a Joseph c1809.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X