X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findmypast Parish records

New Parish Records Collection
    Over 15 million parish records on findmypast.com

Findmypast.com, in association with the Federation of Family History Societies (FFHS), is proud to announce the launch of its Parish Records Collection. You now have access to over 15 million parish records, dating from 1538 – 2.7 million of these are brand new to findmypast.com.

Search the Parish Records Collection now

Dont know how many of you know about this already ???
    I'm usually the last to know

This used to be familyhistoryonline. You paid £5 for access to the records, each record costing only about 10p to 30p each.

I hope this doesn't mean you have to join findmypast to get the same records which have been so reasonable in price up to now :(

Anne

Comment

This is what is available:

Parish Records Collection launch on findmypast.com

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks that the burials have been extended.
      Elizabeth
      Research Interests:
      England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
      Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

FHOL was still going last time I looked, so there's no point in accessing the records on FMP unless you already have a subscription there, because they'll be much cheaper on FHOL.

Comment

I was using FHOL this afternoon so it is still there lol..still £5 for credits.

]

Comment

I've got a full subscription to FMP, so I can play to my heart's content...
            Elizabeth
            Research Interests:
            England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
            Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Working...
            X