Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TROJAN HORSE and WORMS found but I can't do what AVAST is telling me to get clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROJAN HORSE and WORMS found but I can't do what AVAST is telling me to get clean

How quickly my puter can send me into an instant anxiety state

I have AVAST and Melwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed. It just flagged up a high risk infection of a TROJAN Horse, worm etc. I followed all the instructions to run but then it brought up a box to abort cancellation of file and a warning came up that whatever it was trying to run was incompatible with my set up.

I have tried before to copy these boxes (with your help) on to here but wasn't able to do it.

Did have a problem the other night and all my pictures have got mixed up. When I click on a picture, a different one comes up to what is there!

Should I call the man who installed it all. It's £30 a visit...

UPDATE: Knew what to do with NORTON so this is new...running a full scan on Melware...see what that throws up.

UPDATE 2: Scan reveals nothing...so either I have fixed it or it was a false alarm??

Thought with AVAST and Melware that I didn't have to do any regular scans and that they did it daily or automatically. Have just downloaded updates for Melware. Have also updated my USB sticks just in case...
    Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 12-07-08, 09:08.
    Liz
Working...
X