Any New Yorkers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any New Yorkers out there?

Are there any family forum members that live in New york State or have relatives there? The New York Library service with its on line archives is free to access for anyone living in NY State via the net as long as they are a Library member, I am desperate for info that they hold. It is not necessary to visit the Library for this info it can be obtained online for free to any resident of NY State.

Lindyloo
    Linda

Seconded! I have two great Uncles that emigrated and died there! :o

Comment

Originally posted by Lindyloo View Post
      Are there any family forum members that live in New york State or have relatives there? The New York Library service with its on line archives is free to access for anyone living in NY State via the net as long as they are a Library member, I am desperate for info that they hold. It is not necessary to visit the Library for this info it can be obtained online for free to any resident of NY State.

Lindyloo
      Hi Lindy Lou,
      You could try this small group: Gente di Mare Italian Genealogy › Community Forums › Home - they have some members who live in New York and will, I'm sure help or give advice if they can... Introduce yourself in the 'About Us' forum and ask your question. They're very friendly so it's at least worth a try!

Comment

Working...
      X