Living person USA search help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living person USA search help needed please

Would anyone with access to Ancestry.com be able to look for a marriage for my sister-in-law's cousin please?

I found her male cousin but I need help to find her female cousin but the surname is very unusual so hopefully won't be too difficult in tracing her.

Please pm me or leave a message on here & I will send you the details.

Thanks!

Joanie

Have you tried just googling the name (in inverted commas, of course)? That sometimes picks up the sites with phone numbers and addresses.

With an unusual name, it might just be feasible.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hi Christine

I don't know her married name. She emigrated to the US when she was about 4 years old. I am hoping someone may be able to track her marriage through Ancestry.

Joanie

Comment

Ah! I thought you meant that you knew her current surname, when you said it was an unusual surname!

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
        X