No announcement yet.

Help, I've lost my email address book!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I've lost my email address book!

Although I changed to O2 broadband, I kept my email address with Tesco. However, today I queried why I had been billed again for a full month when I had only been subscribed for 20 days of June. although I was told that they charge for a full month no matter how much you use, they said they would refund me & make sure my account was cancelled. However, I didn't realise that this meant that I would no longer have access to my email account. :o So I can't access my emails, which isn't a major problem, but I can't get into my address book either. :( is there any way to get my addresses back? Or are they lost forever?
    Lynn

If you use Outlook or Outlook Express then it is still on your PC, but if you used their own dedicated client, then I think you've lost them.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy, thats kind of what I thought. I occasionally used Outlook but the addresses aren't there :(.
      Lynn

Comment

Hi ,

If they have closed your account, then you have lost your emails. You could contact them and see if they are in a good mood (providing they have not already deleted your account - They would have just taken it off line first) and ask them your email addresses.

Good Luck

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike, I think I will just have to manage without as they are a pain to contact & I'd end up spending ages on the phone to them.
          Lynn

Comment

Working...
          X