Cant find a death any ideas ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find a death any ideas ???

I am looking for a death for George Arthur Miller born 09/05/1899 in Shoreditch, have searched right from 1958 to today and the only one I could find was a George A Miller who turned out to be a George Alfred Miller I know middle names can be wrong I have had a couple , right age but was a belt sander at a furniture manufacturers at his wedding in 1935 and on this cert was a Engineering Draughtsman ?? and most people thought that would not be him ??
    We last saw him about 1959 ,
    Any ideas please???

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    We last saw him about 1959
    I would work backwards for a few years say 1955 to 1958 as the next move. Do you remember seeing him in 1959? Is it something that might be wrong or is known as a fact? Does he have any children you could contact?
    Is it possible he went abroad, or died in Scotland maybe?

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Do you think he could have emigrated?

Also, if he died in this country his death cert info would only be as good as whoever registered it ie. they may not have known his middle name or his dob.

Jackie
      Jackie

Comment

I have searched every quarter from 1958 to the present day , I did not think he had emigrated but suppose its possible.
        we did see him in 1958 or 59
        ah well thanks to both of you .

Comment

Working...
        X