ancestry enhanced viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry enhanced viewer

Can anyone please tell how I can go back to the 'not enhanced viewer'.. I got sick of the page coming up telling me to download the enhanced viewer .... so I gave in ...

Now everytime I try to look at an image I get the grey error box telling me it will have to close down.

I just want to go back to the way I was ..... clicking the continue at the bottom when asked if I wanted the enhanced viewer .... oh ... I'm rambling ...

Jean
    Jean....the mist is starting to clear

When you are viewing an image, such as a census return, on the navigation bar just above the image is an icon OPTIONS.

Select this and click on BASIC IMAGE VIEWER
    Elaine

Comment

thanks elaine .......now why didn't I think of that.........lol

I think my heads gone numb ....trying to get an image up, without everything closing down.

I was thinking of downloading SP3 for XP ...... but daren't chance now ....

Thanks again ...
      Jean
      Jean....the mist is starting to clear

Comment

Jean do you have Norton? I had terrible problems on Ancestry a little while back on both IE and Firefox and it was all down to my Norton 360. The only way I could get it to work was by disabling Norton. I have since got rid of Norton and now have AVG and Ancestry works absolutely fine now.
        Lesley passed away in November 2017.

Comment

Working...
        X