Complete Genealogy Reporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Genealogy Reporter

My sister has just rang me to tell me that her boyfriend has brought me this and i haven't heard of it before, just wondered if anyone had tried it, uses it and could tell me what they think.

Thankyou
    Jen

Just googled Jennie and here is what it is all about.

The Complete Genealogy Reporter
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Haven´t used it, but it looks interesting. You will have to tell us what it´s like.

The Complete Genealogy Reporter
      Elaine

Comment

Thank you. I will let you know what it is like if i can use it lol.
        Jen

Comment

Very interesting.
          I downloaded the evaluation program for a quick try.
          Seems very easy to use with comprehensive reports created.
          I will definitely be experimenting with this further and very probably buying a copy.
          Cheers
          Guy
          Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

I downloaded the evaluation copy and put my very large gedcom through it (11800 people) and ticked everything!!!!! It quickly produced a very interesting document complete with Trees and Relationship details etc., for ALL the people in my tree. Don't think I'll be printing it out though, it came out at 3856 pages!!!!!!!!
            Wendy

Comment

This looks really interesting. I tried it with a small amount of info and what it generated was brilliant.

Comment

Oh looks like it could be really good then. Should be able to get my hands on it tomorrow as going to see my sister. Will let you all know what it is like.
                Jen

Comment

Can you let us know where he got it from please.

Comment

It looks as if it is a download from their site
                    The Complete Genealogy Reporter - Purchase
                    Elaine

Comment

Just downloaded the free trial and had a go - looks quite interesting.
                      Elaine

Comment

Will ask my sister to ask him. I got my other bits from him today but not this cd which i am gutted about as all the other things are for my son grrrrrrr oh well i'm sure i will get it soon.
                        Jen

Comment

I got the cd this morning have been playing around with it and it looks great, but probably not using it to its full potential. Off to play again lol.
                          Jen

Comment

Sounds really good Jen, do you yet know where he got it and the price please.

Comment

When i asked he tapped his nose and told me not to ask again so i have no idea. My sister says that he doesn't want me to find out the price but i wouldn't look at the price all i asked for was you. Elaine has put up a link though which i believe you can buy it from.
                              Jen

Comment

Just given it a try and it looks good. Very easy to use in the first instance need to play a bit to see if I can leave bits or add bits but very impressed with the result I got, and at $29.95 it doesn't seem to be too expensive.

Comment

I've had a play with it, and some things I liked, but I think I prefer the FTM Book option.
                                  Wendy

Comment

To be honest I have never tried it Wendy off for a go.

Comment

Working...
                                    X