Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I display photos with a report or tree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I display photos with a report or tree?

I have FTM 2006. I am adding photos to the scrapbook parts of my file for people.
    If I generate a report or tree, how do I get it to display the photos with the names?

When your tree is displayed on the screen, click on CONTENTS and select ITEMS TO INCLUDE
    On the left hand side of the box you should see an option for PICTURE/OBJECT - select that and click the right arrow in the centre - PICTURE/OBJECT heading will then move to the right of the box, and be included in your tree.
    Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine.

I have managed to do it on trees, is it possible to do it with reports? The same options don't seem to be there, i.e. no picture/object section to add.

Comment

I don't think you can do it on reports - but you can add pictures to Family Group Sheets.

The only thing I can suggest with reports, is to prepare your report and copy it (via EDIT / COPY GENEALOGY REPORT) and then paste it into a word document program. You can then insert images there if need be. A bit long winded but I don't think there is an alternative.
        Elaine

Comment

Thank you Elaine

I knew you would know the answer.

Comment

Working...
          X