Ancestry on the blink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry on the blink?

I keep getting "Error Processing Request" messages (instead of that irritating little boy with a noose!). It comes up for census databases and BMD image databases.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Yes, same here.

Comment

It seems to be intermittent. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I donĀ“t!
      Elaine

Comment

Same here!
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Me too!!!!

Comment

I read somewhere yesterday that they are uploading some new info, maybe it's that?

I can't get at any images and it is driving me mad.

OC

Comment

I was going to say that it was working for me, but I can't get images either. :( i was just starting to sort some stuff out as well
              Lynn

Comment

It's still not working, so am going to give up for today!
                Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Comment

Let's hope they found Mary Ariel's death and put that on!!!!!

Comment

It's because I said the other day that I never have a problem with Ancestry!

Libby, who is Mary Ariel???

Comment

I got the same message, but I tried again and it worked, so it may be worth persevering.
                      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Monty Montgomery View Post
                        It's because I said the other day that I never have a problem with Ancestry!

Libby, who is Mary Ariel???

Do you really want to know???????????

Agatha's sister.........now, until yesterday I thought only Agatha and her brother were missing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably best you start running now........

Comment

i get that too works for a while then just doesnt load i emailed them about six times they said its to do with norton even though i said i dont have norton so still waiting for proper reason,not good enough when you think how much it costs.
                          karen
                          karen in the new forest.....what goes around comes around........

Comment

I did hear on the radio a couple of days back that Ancestry are to put some another source of records online...it may have been in the Radio Wales ..Look up Your Genes.. it sounded interesting but I have forgotten what it was............sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X