USA/Canada census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA/Canada census

Could someone take a look at any relevant USA or Canadian census for Mary Eyre Ariel.

She was born 1834 Bristol Gloucestershire.
    I've got her in Bristol in 1891, but can't find a marriage or death for her, and she's missing in 1901.

Thanks.

I wonder if she got married?

Can't see a Mary Eyre Ariel, but there's a Mary Eyre Gault, born c. 1832, living in Hardin, Kentucky in 1900 and 1910.

You can search the US censuses yourself at ancestry.com, but you'll need somebody with the World sub to get any more information, including the birthplace.

Comment

Thanks Mary.

I did search the UK marriages from 1891 to 1902, and the deaths to 1903. She could have died in the UK and just missed the 1901 census, but she was fairly easy to find in the others and her servants are elswhere in 1901.

Comment

Mary E Gault born 1832 was born in Ireland living with a son Frank age 54
        Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

She is also there in 1881, so at least that knocks her out.

I'll keep trawling England...................maybe she went looking for her sister, Agatha.......or her brother, Myles. More money, less sense.

At least my ag labs stayed put....couldn't afford to move.

Comment

Have you checked the Titanic passenger list?

Comment

Yes, Mary.....not on there.

I'm still trawling through the deaths. Maybe she was on holiday overseas when the 1901 was taken. I'm up to 1913.

Comment

Working...
              X