Support your site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support your site!

Can I just remind everyone that donations to the site are still gratefully accepted.

There’s already a donations thread on the Community Board, but I thought it might be a good idea to post a reminder here for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

For new members who aren’t aware of it, this site is entirely run by volunteers, but the organisers have had to buy the server and pay monthly running costs, so we need to donate every so often to make sure they’re not out of pocket.

Anyone who’d like to donate can do so by clicking on the Donate button at the top of the page. You can pay with a credit/debit card through Paypal, even if you don’t have a Paypal account yourself. Cheques and postal orders are also accepted.

Thanks a million to all those who’ve already donated.

mary can you check when my last donation was please and pm me brenda xxx

Comment

Brenda, Mary won't have access to that information - you would be best to PM Pippa and ask her.
      KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
      (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I was just about to say the same thing, thanks

Comment

done mine mary,lets hope others follow,i appreciate all the help this site has given me and my friends,i talk very highly of the help we recieve on here.have a good day and thakyou for reminding me brenda xxx

Comment

That's great Bren, thanks very much.

Comment

were green again mary brenda xxx

Comment

I know, we can all breathe a sigh of relief for a while now

Comment

I really have appreciated the help received from you all and I made a small donation yesterday. I will certainly make another one very soon, but (alas) I've got seven certificates to get from GRO first.

And - much as I wish that money grew on my family tree - my Mum always told me I must think it did - I've discovered that it doesn't! :D

Comment

That's brilliant, Elba, thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
                    X