Born in 1925 but did she ever marry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born in 1925 but did she ever marry?

Quite new to this site but pleased to see many familiar names here.

I have been searching for 3 years now to find the answer did ***********(possible living person) ever marry.
    Born 2qtr 1925 on the Wirrall.

Marriott was her mothers maiden name but on her birth certificate it shows as a middle name and not a hyphonated surname.

Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by Merry Monty Montgomery; 12-06-08, 10:35. Reason: possibly living person

chris, so sorry to sound negative when you have only just arrived, but we don't allow postings about possibly living people on Family Tree Forum, so I'm going to have to delete her name from your post.

If anyone wants to know the name of the people you are asking about, they will have to send you a personal message!

In a second I'll reply about the research.......

Comment

Right, and Welcome to FTF!!! :D

You said you have been searching for three years......have you done the following?

Checked the deaths and marriage indexes quater by quarter from her birth (for deaths) and from about age 16 (for marriages)?

Do you have her birth cert for an exact dob?

Have you considered that she might not have married and might still be alive so then you won't find anything on the GRO records!!

Comment

Sorry Monty,

Was not thinking straight, it gets you like that.

I have checked all bmd that I can, I do have her full birth certificate
        as you quite rightly say although in her 80's could still be alive,
        Thanks for your advice.

Comment

lol! That's OK

Have you looked at post 1983 deaths for ladies who had her dob recorded on their death entries?

Comment

Could try electors rolls but she may not be on them either ex directory or in a home.

There again she may have emigrated as a £10 pom etc - have you checked the aussie archives - there was a link on here somewhere - can someone put it up please.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
            X