Ooooooh - where's Vikki? I have a Titchmarsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooooh - where's Vikki? I have a Titchmarsh

Well - technically I have Mynot Titchmarsh Moule c 1859 Whaddon Cambridgeshire

He married my Mary Ann Webb (sorry to bring such a common name into it)

Having looked a wee bit Mynott is the son of Hannah Dickason Titchmarsh born Melbourn who is the daughter of Mynott Titchmarsh from Meldreth(?)

I've only done this very quickly from the census so obviously I might be a bit wrong
    Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

*bounces impatiently from foot to foot*
    Zoe in London

Comment

Calm down dear, it's only a rellie.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

yes - but it's a rellie in common with Vikki which makes it extra special
        Zoe in London

Comment

oooo oooo ooooo, i'm here, i'm here

Ok, breath......

Sorry Zoe, I was offline last night, my brain had died

Mynott Titchmarsh Moule, was the son of Hannah Dickason Titchmarsh & Adams Cole Moule. Mynott works out to be my 3rd Cousin 4 times removed.

Hannah's brother Mynott married Lucy Moule, sister to Adams

I'll be taking Ems to school soon but will be back soon. Ooo so exciting :D
          Vikki -
          Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

yaaaaaaay, I was worried about you

Mary Ann Webb is my 2nd cousin three times removed.

I think that's right - my great grandfather Richard Webb shared grandparents with Mary Ann.

Erm - which makes us very very distantly related..................... by marriage

But anyway - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
            Zoe in London

Comment

Woo Hooo, I have finally found a relative (although extremely distant lol) who has an intrest in dead people like me :D
              Vikki -

Comment

now we are related you have to give me all the names in your tree so that I can add them to mine.....psml:D
                Vikki -

Comment

Originally posted by vikki brace View Post
                  Woo Hooo, I have finally found a relative (although extremely distant lol) who has an intrest in dead people like me :D
                  When did you die, Vikki? :D:D

Comment

do you want all 1600+ or just the ones vaguely connected to Mary Ann?
                    Zoe in London

Comment

pmsl John, you know what I meant

No Zoe, I want them all, how else do you think this obsession works......:D
                      Vikki -

Comment

Seriously though, I have added May Ann to my tree, but as Mynott is a Moule and not a Titchmarsh I will leave it there. I knew if I kept mentioning Mynott Titchmarsh it would come in handy.
                        Vikki -

Comment

your the same as me then. I don't like getting too carried away with adding the ancestors of marriages in otherwise it gets a bit too much. I only do it if I find two or three siblings all marrying in.

As far as I can tell they didn't have any children so you and I will probably remain the only people ever to have them in our trees
                          Zoe in London

Comment

Sad isn't it, you do know that this makes me more determined to meet with you at the LMA
                            Vikki -

Comment

eeek -we'll have to make a date then
                              Zoe in London

Comment

Mynot(t) Titchmarsh

Originally posted by samesizedfeet View Post
                                your the same as me then. I don't like getting too carried away with adding the ancestors of marriages in otherwise it gets a bit too much. I only do it if I find two or three siblings all marrying in.

As far as I can tell they didn't have any children so you and I will probably remain the only people ever to have them in our trees
                                Sorry - I know it's old news but I have just joined and found that you are talking about my rellies.

I've been trying to find if Mynot Titchmarsh and Lucy Moule had children and where they ended up. Darned if I can find them on a census (can't be looking in the right place - obviously :roll-eyes.

Adams Cole Moule and Hanna Dickason Titchmarsh also "belong" to my lot - looks like one of their grandsons went to USA at some stage.

Any info about the Moule/Titchmarsh connection would be most welcome.

Dusty

Comment

Dusty

If you 'click' on Vikki or Samesized's name in the thread you can send them a private message. Just in case they don't pick up on this thread.

Chris
                                  Avatar....My darling mum, Irene June Robinson nee Pearson 1931-2019.

'Take nothing on its looks, take everything on evidence. There is no better rule' Charles Dickens, Great Expectations.

Comment

And Vicki is due to pup, so she may be otherwise engaged.

Comment

I have sent Zoe a message on another site to let her know this thread has re-surfaced. I don't know how often she calls in here any more.

Good luck with connecting all the dots! :Big Grin:

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

Thanks Chris for the "PM" hint.

I noticed that Vicki was in countdown mode and was probably otherwise engaged. Hope mother and baby are doing well.

Thanks for contacting Zoe Tom Tom. Hope she's still around and interested in this family as I've had some success in locating them.

Mynot and Lucy did have at least one son (Harry). He married and had kids and there are descendants of Mynot & Lucy around today. As far as I can see , Mynot remarried in 1894 after Lucy died (1887). I believe that the Mynot Titchmarsh who died aged 69 in 1898 was most likely the same guy who married Lucy.

Please yell if anyone wants further information.

Merry Christmas everyone
                                        Dusty

Comment

Working...
                                        X