Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California research tip please

Hello all

I have a relative who lives in California. I also know the place in California, i have his name and his wifes name.
    He has lived there for roughly 50 years.

Does anyone know how i can get in contact with him as i dont know his address or telephone number.

He has a website with a contact email for him but its no longer his email addy.

Any help would be great.

Danny
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

If you want to PM me his details I'll look onAncestry as it has most phone numbers up to 2002.
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thankyou Daphne

Ill PM you now

Danny
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Comment

Try this site. It’s pay per view, but without paying you may be able to identify the city or zip code.
        Intelius People Search - Public Records, Background Checks & More.

Try this one as well - it‘s free and you may get a city at least.
        Pioneers of the Web: Nick Matzorkis

If you get a city or area, try this telephone directory.
        White Pages, Free People Search, Reverse Phone Number Lookup @ DexKnows.com®
        Phil
        historyhouse.co.uk
        Essex - family and local history.

Comment

Might be worth googling and to see if you can find him with new contact info on another site? (I managed to do that for a contact.)

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X