Wrong forum but.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong forum but.........

........ can I just say how much I love the FTF Magazine........ and admire the people who have stories to contribute.

I find myself waiting for the next one ..... I'm really hooked.

jean
    Jean....the mist is starting to clear

Jean

Why don't you try writing an article for a future issue.
    I always thought I wasn't capable but was persuaded by Velma. My contributions appear in the October issue. :o Hope they will be ok.

I'm sure they will, we have a wonderful team doing the editing.

Comment

I have to say that I have no hesitation in recommending this site for three reasons:
      1. It has a really good atmosphere (not least because it is well moderated and run)
      2. It has an excellent Wiki
      3. It has an excellent monthly e-magazine with really interesting and informed material.

I've enjoyed contributing a couple of articles, and have in mind another for when I know that I've completed that particular bit of the project: my paternal grandfather who gallivanted off to Canada and the USA. The techniques I used to find him, and the info I picked up on the way, may be of use to others.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X