I've lost Jesse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've lost Jesse!

I have got the marriage cert for Florence Allsopp and William Mason. I can trace William's family back to Whittlesey but I can't find Florence's Dad further back from 1901.

Here is the the family in 1901:

RG13; Piece: 3184; Folio: 14; Page: 19

So where is Jesse Allsopp hiding?
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

I can't help thinking this household has got something to do with it

1891 RG 12 Piece 2668 Folio 88 Page 29

Florence, Nellie and Sarah Norris are the right ages. OK the head Sarah isn't born in Wiltshire but it could be worth looking into.

Jackie
    Jackie

Comment

This could be the same family in 1881 but they're back to being called Allsop

RG 11 Piece 3333 Folio 74 Page 23

Jackie
      Jackie

Comment

1871 Jesse transcribed as Jessie

Class: RG10; Piece: 3484; Folio: 62; Page: 28; GSU roll: 839431.

Comment

1881 Jesse Allsop Hosiery trimmer

Class: RG11; Piece: 3333; Folio: 74; Page: 23; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341795.

Comment

Thanks!
            Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Working...
            X