Tribal pages question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal pages question

If you contact someone via the contact service is there a way of finding the message that you have sent?
    TP now has a matching service and I have sent messages to some and now can't remember whom I contacted and what I said.
    What a muddle
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

why dont you email tribalpages they may be able to tell you, I would have thought there was some sort of record.
    When you emailed them did it go through your outlook express ??? as if it did you could look through your sent messages
    I have never contacted anybody through them so dont know.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Val.
      I checked outlook and there is nothing there. On ancestry it gives you a choice if you wish to copy your e-mail.
      Will try contacting them but in the past have had no reply to admin question. I might post on the tech. board.
      Thanks again
      Jeanie
      If it's to be, it's up to me.
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

Jeanie if I get that option I always use it ,helps when you cannot remember when you sent it !!!

Comment

Working...
        X