Is this the same girl ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the same girl ???

Would you say the baby on the chair ,the girl by herself and the young woman are the same girl thanks

The Baby and centre girl and the older girl and young women

Comment

must admit I'm not brilliant at this, but I think the young woman looks more like older girl in the first pic. Her eyes & the line of her jaw.

And I'd say the middle photo is of the younger girl from the first pic, for the same reasons.

Do you have any dates or info written on the photos?
      Vicky

Comment

hi and thanks the girls are all sisters
        The oldest girl standing with the baby was born July 1910 the girl by herself was born Sep 1915 and died 1934 the back of the photo of the young woman says 03/03/1933 which would make her about 18 at the time
        they did have a sister born 1913 who died in 1915 I was hoping the baby was her but dont think so

Comment

I agree with Vicky............

Comment

thanks Val.
            its obvious they are related

I'm not brill at ages either but in the first photo I'd say there was about a 5-year age difference, which suggests its the 2 surviving sisters, and therefore taken about 1917.

I thought the young woman looked older than 18, though I know sometimes its difficult to judge when someone is dressed formally. I've a pic of my aunt taken in the late 1940's, when she would be about 18, and I originally thought it must be her mother as she looks so "grown up"
            Last edited by Vicky the Viking; 02-06-08, 11:16. Reason: clarity
            Vicky

Comment

Thank you all very much for confirming that for me , what a shame I dont have one of the baby that died.
              I must say the baby looks good enough to eat , I feel I want to cuddle her .

Comment

2nd and third but not the first as the nose is the same on second and third.brenda xxx

Comment

thanks Bren I am getting confused now though
                  I do have photos of the young lady and she looks nothing like this

Comment

Working...
                  X