Can anyone do US, Canada and Austraila Marriage Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone do US, Canada and Austraila Marriage Checks

I am in need of a marriage check for US, Canada and Austraila. I am looking for a member of the family from 1965 to present day. I have checked England, Wales and Scotland. Found nothing.

I do apologise for asking for help but I cannot find this person.

If anyone can help with America, Canada and Austraila PLEASE PM me and I'll give you the name I am looking for.

Thank you

Glenjamin

Glenjamin in Australia you wont be able to check for marriages after 1965. Privacy laws basically say you can't get the info.
    Kit

Comment

Same applies in Canada. In British Columbia, only marriages over 75 years old are available.
      Jenny

Comment

Glen

I would have a go at the school and see if you can some info off the school register as to where she went from there or if they stayed in the area for awhile and then changed address. If you find a more permanent address then you might be able to locate the neighbours who might furnish you with info.

This might also narrow down your search to at least a country.!!!!

So perhaps a nice letter to the Headteacher mentioning possible different names - with an sae and telephone number/contact details might work.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

If the person has relatively uncommon Christian names and is likely to have died by now, try the Ryerson index of Australian newspaper death notices (mostly NSW). You can search by Christian name only:

Ryerson Index

Quite a lot of Australian cemeteries have burials online, but you'd need to know the surname and area.
          Last edited by Mary from Italy; 01-06-08, 16:19.

Comment

Working...
          X