Tribal pages help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal pages help

Does anyone know how to delete a "custom event" drop down menu?

I upgraded and got extra events which I customised - without understanding what I was doing.

Now put in Census 1841 then realised I wanted it as 1841 Census etc so ended up with both versions for a couple of Census's and then they come up in a different order to what I want.

I need to delete the custom events which I've added and put them in again.

Any suggestions - right clicking doesn't work!!

I've email them but had no reply - don't know how quick they usually are.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

I wish I could help but have never used the custom events to be honest never seen it before tonight !!!!
    maybe you click on the one you dont want and click on cancel at the bottom have you tried that ??

Comment

Thanks for suggestion but no neither cancel nor delete work - just affects the person not the custom drop down menu.

I only found it recently - there loads of different occasions in the drop down menu which don't really apply so didn't bother with it until I read that you get 10 custom ones with a paid up membership and thought I could incorporate the census info. (you get 2 with free membership)

Unfortunately I did it wrong and then didn't realise you didn't have to type it in for each person as it becomes part of the drop down menu and just need to click on it.

It's not the end of the world as I did manage to get all the Census's in - just the wrong order but it now comes typed out in the report which is a great help.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I have the paid version maybe I'll try that

Comment

I've found how to do it - quite by accident -

was checking to see if I'd incorrectly put deceased or living against the right names and found the settings page and lo and behold I saw I could change it.

Can now got off and put all the census info in too now. Great!!!

Comment

thats great

Comment

Working...
            X