Hendon cemetery help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendon cemetery help

Does anyone live near Hendon cemetery...And know there phone no..The one ive found n tried is just a dead line..

Im trying to find out where my Gt Grandparents were buried..

Herbert joseph Phillips Died 17/1/1965....And Louisa Elizabeth Phillips nee French, died jan 1959..

Both living Sheaveshill Avenue, Colindale.. Hendon district at time of deaths..

Mill Hill, Hanwell and East Finchley have been checked and there not in any of them...Have been told to try Hendon..

I think Hendon cemetery comes under the Barnet district.
    Barnet Online - London Borough of Barnet website
    Elaine

Comment

Thanx Eliane

Ive already contacted them...Women told me they dont hold them records there...I would need to contact the cemetery myself..But the phone number they give on website for Hendon cemetery is dead..

Thanx

Comment

From BT website

Hendon Cemetery & Crematorium
        telephone: 020 83593370
        Holders Hill Road, London. NW7 1NB

- is that the same one that you have tried?
        Elaine

Comment

Thanx Elaine

Ive just found that no...Have rang, lady going to look for me..so now waiting with anticipation to see if they are there....

Back to drawing board if not...

Comment

The 1st no i tried was diffrent to one you give..

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
              Thanx Elaine

Ive just found that no...Have rang, lady going to look for me..so now waiting with anticipation to see if they are there....

Back to drawing board if not...
              Good luck Carol, let us know how you go on..

]

Comment

~~~~~waves~~~~to Light

I sure hope so, is the nearest cemetery to where they lived...If there not...Dont know where else to look...So ive got everything crossed ..lol...

I even found pic of house they use to live in yesterday, only cause it was up for sale..

Comment

:(:( They are not there.....ohwell i may never find out now..

Comment

Is it possible they were cremated?
                    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette View Post
                      :(:( They are not there.....ohwell i may never find out now..
                      Aw sorry!! Bur surely theres more cemeterys? I dont know the area.

Dont they have books of rememberance at crematoriums?

]

Comment

All local ones to where they lived have been checked....Only other option maybes a local church......

So will have to keep hunting..they were living sheaveshill avenue, colindale...n w 9..Hendon district....

Will have to search....wished i lived closer, then could go for a mosey around there..

Comment

Working...
                        X