Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribal pages-is it worth paying for?

Hello
    I have my tree on Tribal pages, and now it says there are three matches, but I have to join to see them. Does anyone have any experience of them, and is it worth me paying out?
    Thanks

I think it is well worth paying for an upgrade. You not only get the opportunity to contact possible matches you get extra space for your photo's and can print off up to 7 generation charts and reports. The cost works out at less than £12 a year, at least it was on the exchange rate last time I renewed.
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Yes defo well I think so and Im still learning just what you can do , think it cost me about £7/8 in total but might be wrong ;;
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

I've upgraded to the first level with my biggest tree on there and am very pleased with the extra's for being a paid member.

Only paid members can backup which is useful in itself as well as being able to print off the filled in charts, ancestors and descendants reports as often as you like.

Someone did get in touch with me via tribal pages but it wasn't a match.

I'm now considering upgrading my 2nd biggest tree on there too.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Before paying out for the upgrade, try searching for some of your names here to see if you can find any matches:

TribalPages.com - Signup for a free Family Tree Site

Comment

I've just discovered by accident that I put a tree on TribalPages nearly 2 years ago! I've just updated it, and also sorted my security settings and hidden my living rellies.

It says I have 209 matches in 21 other trees. The current cost to upgrade to the first paid level is just under £12 a year. What's the general view on this?
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

I've been a premium member there for past two years, 16 pounds a year I think I pay, and due to renew for a third this month. Very happy with the site, and think it is well worth it.

Comment

It's well worth it! When I poured a glass of wine in my lap top I was able to download the tree back onto my new lap top saved me hours of filling in trees again;)

Comment

Thanks for the input. I'll have another look at it tomorrow.
                  Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
                  X