Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody live in county monmouthshire south wales 2 children died trying to find out t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody live in county monmouthshire south wales 2 children died trying to find out t

trying to find out about a caravan fire in 1960-1970. it was a caravan park

british talywain county monmouthshire south wales.
    2 children died and we are trying to find out if one of them is the woman we are looking for. can anybody help possibly in the libary or any advice of how i could find out.

searching for h mcnaughton may have changed to new fathers name of MACQUEEN as they may have moved to scotland.
    helping man searching for his sister and he has lost all trace of them since 1956.

mother was m macqueen married to g macqueen married in1956. had a son called g macqueen born in 1956.

any help would be great please. message me for full details. as not putting full names on here. thanks
    Last edited by debs; 18-05-08, 09:19. Reason: put full name on did not know not allowed sorry

Debs - there is a short article about it in the Times Digital Archives.
    If you want to give me your email address by pm I will send it on to you.

I don't want to post it on the thread as it is fairly recent and may involve family members who are still living.

I also have to ask you to remove any names of any living people from your first post as it is against our Ts and Cs. You will have to reword your query so as to ask people to contact you for the full names if they think they can help.
    Elaine

Comment

Working...
    X