Can't find a marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find a marriage.

Looking for a marriage between a Matthew Nichol and an Ellen or Ellenor Carr about 1853/54 Rothbury Northumberland or there abouts... Eldest child born abt 1854, Rothbury Northumberland.

Thank you...

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
    Raven's Family Tree

Think I have found his death.. not what you was after, but there all the same...lol.

Matthew Nichol.
    b.1831.
    died. 1902.
    age 71.
    dist:Rothbury.
    N/land
    vol.10b.
    page 320.
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 13-05-08, 12:16.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Gosh there hiding dont fbmd from 1840 not those two names together on ancestry one
      borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Thanks Julie and Babs...

I saw the ancestry one Babs... even tried Elaine's trick on freebmd...but no luck...

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

I spent quite a while searching earlier on, trying both Mathew and Matthew and also various spellings of the surname - Nicol, Nichol, Nicoll, Nicholl, Nicholls... etc etc etc and also trying E Carr to see if there was a marriage to a Mat(t)hew at all, but no luck.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Originally posted by KiteRunner View Post
            I spent quite a while searching earlier on, trying both Mathew and Matthew and also various spellings of the surname - Nicol, Nichol, Nicoll, Nicholl, Nicholls... etc etc etc and also trying E Carr to see if there was a marriage to a Mat(t)hew at all, but no luck.
            So did I :o

Comment

me too ........... + Nickle

I did find an Eleanor Carr m Q1 1852 at Kendal, but couldn't match groom
              Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

Comment

Thanks Peeps... for all your efforts... greatly appreciated...

Raven's Wiki Page
                Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Working...
                X