Gadd Family Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gadd Family Tree

:D just wanted all to know that the basic outline from ca.-1590 - 1866 Gadd family tree is on this link now, along with other information and a few pictures-- if any members here have connections to this tree , and have stories and information they would like to share , or have families that lived in the areas mentioned on the site, the manager would be interested in hearing from you.

The Rother Valley Guide, Midhurst &amp Petworth, West Sussex, England, UK

**from this main page-click on the "main index" and then scroll down to "Gadd family index"--

Because of the help and enthusiasm from the members here at FTF we have come a long way and have finally found the answers-- I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Cheers, Patbee
    Forever will be "digging" for ancestors -

The new Gadd Family Tree--there are 6 highlighted family lines now! We are growing!!

http://gaddfamily.tribalpages.com
    no password required.

Thanks Patbee,

I have a link to that family. Martha Gadd (1780) married my 1c6r John Neal.
    Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

That is such a good site!

I have ancestors (zillions of them!) from virtually every one of the villages listed.

Comment

Same here, Bev. I used to visit the site but its been revamped recently - I just found a picture of Petworth Jail & their punishment wheel (gg grandad was in there on 1861 census night)

Comment

Working...
        X