Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone do an ancestry lookup please

Hi
    Could someone please lookup medal card on ancestry I am looking for my grandfather John Edward Jebbett Royal Warwickshire Reg 1347
    I have downloaded his medal card from archive site but hope maybe there might be more info on back of card

Thankyou jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
    Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
    ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Hello Jebbo

There is nothing written on the other side of the medal card.

Regards
    Jill

Comment

Hi Jebbo
      Had a look, but unfornunately there is nothing written on the other side
      Sandra
      [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Sandra

Comment

I have found the medal card, but sadly there is nothing on the reverse. There is also another John Edward Jebbett from the RGA, is he likely to be yours too?
        Lynn

Comment

Hi Jebbo

There isn't a lot of info on John Edward Jebbett 1347, 54947 but seems to have more than some of the others I've looked at.

Jan

Comment

Hi
            Thanks Jill , Sandra , Lynn and Jan
            Was hoping there might be more on card , it says he was dis in 1916
            mum says he stayed in until end of war and was thinking of staying in service after war

did alittle research on other Jhn Ed Jebbett listed on medal card , this Jhn lived in Leic and was wounded , my grandparents lived in Nuneaton chilvers coton attleborough area

Thanks Jebbo

Jebbett, Jebson, Goodman, White, Brown, Savory, Salisbury, Wheway, Hastings,
            Lenton, Perkins, Croshaw, Mallabone, Downey, Ring, Bergen, McConkey, Murphy.
            ( avatar Mum and Dad )

Comment

Working...
            X