edgar lowe 1898? 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edgar lowe 1898? 2

Have just had contact with Family in England Edgar's Parent are Robert and Marion as you found the other night for me they believed that Edgar had been married before to a Rose Bendell in 1926.Have checked Free B.D.M and found a Marriage for them,is this the same Edgar who's Parent's where Robert and Marion?my oldest Sisters name is Marion she was always told it was a name sake Name.Havent found any children from this Marriage.Liz

I guess the only way to find out is to order the marriage cert and see if Edgar's father's name and occupation match up with Robert's.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

The father of Robert (husband of Marion) was John, rather than Robert Fergus, or Ralph Fergus. I wonder if those names will pop up elsewhere in his tree?

Comment

edgar lowe 2

looks like mum had it wrong again,relatives told me,they dont know where mum got ralph from not to worry.looks like to me he musnt have been divorce either.i was trying to find date if edgar and doris ever married.have been unsuccessful maybe they didnt.i will put him on my tree as christines dad and nana's second husband.will i have to put his first wife if she is rose bendell,not really sure dont want to upset anyone.just in case her and edgar did have children,which i hav'nt found yet.liz

Comment

Liz, of course you don't have to put her on your tree if you don't want to, or you could put her on as unknown unknown or something like that.
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

It's your tree and its up to you what you record.

I've got all the spouses of people who married twice (or more!) because I like completeness. And sometimes the witnesses on non-blood line marriages turn out to be blood relatives.

Also I've found useful tie-ins, like my gt gt aunt Emily Smoothy was 2nd wife of a man called John Evans whose son Frank married gt gt aunt's niece Alice Vine, and in fact John Evans lived for over 30 years next door to my gt grandfather, Emily's brother.

Comment

edgar lowe 2

thanks you are all so helpful,its that i would hate to offend anyonedid anyone find out if this is the edgar that rose married?dont mind me at moment my husband isnt real well so in and out all the time.liz:p

Comment

Liz

I don't think anyone can KNOW if its the same Edgar without checking the marriage certificate.

Comment

Best wishes to you and your husband.

Comment

Working...
                  X