GADD family update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GADD family update

Not sure where I should post this and I hope it is ok to do so-- if not please will someone let me know.

Hi everyone-- just an update about all these Gad/Gadd's in my family tree.Upon the reciept of all these wonderful pages of Gadd family history, Bob and I have been doing much more searching and happened onto this site--

The Rother Valley Guide, Midhurst &amp Petworth, West Sussex, England, UK
    owner of the site is Steve Dixon

Bob sent a few questions to Steve and "voila!" we now have a place on the main index of his site for Gadd Family information-- "Gadd family index". It is still in the beginning stages but there is some information there already ,with much more to be added soon.

Steve is also very open to anyone else wishing to contact him regarding adding information , either for Gadd families or any other families that have histories in the areas his site is presenting. With our Gadd family pages there will be a link to the new tree Bob and I are doing on Tribal Pages -- just giving it to you now in case you want to have a look see.We are nowhere near finished and have lots of pictures and more history to enter.

Gadd Families of West Sussex - Family Tree for Gadd, Gad, Smith, Pearce, Bartlett and 38 other surnames.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the help and suggestions you have given me here at FTF-- I check in frequently and will keep doing so--
    This is the busiest and most helpful site I have belonged to and everyone who organizes it and all the members are to be commended!

PS-- have ordered 4 wills from Sussex Record Office-- those will certainly add much more family history to what we already have.

Warmest Regards, Pat
    Forever will be "digging" for ancestors -

The new Gadd Family Tree--there are 6 highlighted family lines now! We are growing!!

http://gaddfamily.tribalpages.com
    no password required.

Hello Pat, glad to see you back - we went to Brighton last week for lunch in one of its oldest pubs, took a little walk along the seafront and took some photos of Marine Parade & Camelford St where your Gadds were. I've put them on the Photos thread (last one on all the forums)

Comment

Jill--- many many thanks for these fantastic pictures-- both Mercy and her husband Henry lived on #1-Camelford street from 1841 - 1861-- How wonderful to see the actual street! I have a little tear here-- you guys are "jems" :D

thanks so much-- I am going to send these off to Bob right away!

Hugs-- Pat
      Forever will be "digging" for ancestors -

The new Gadd Family Tree--there are 6 highlighted family lines now! We are growing!!

http://gaddfamily.tribalpages.com
      no password required.

Comment

Working...
      X