Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If anyone is bored.......a lookup please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is bored.......a lookup please ?

Afternoon all.............

Following on from my thread of 'having an army number'..........I now need to look up the records for 2 'possible / probable' Deaths (husband and wife) and also 1 'possible' Marriage (the son).

Searching starts probably from 1960 onwards............the surname would be White.

If anyone would like a challange this afternoon........please send me a PM, and I'll allocate you some details of one of the three.

Thanks

Simon

Well I think I've got one Death.

Quite keen to see if the son is still around. Does anyone know where I can do a 'directory enquiry' search ?!?

I guess if I get an address, I'll just send of a short note and see what happens.

Thanks

Simon

Comment

Originally posted by Simon in Bucks View Post
      Quite keen to see if the son is still around. Does anyone know where I can do a 'directory enquiry' search ?!?
      BT.com: Broadband Internet, mobile and fixed telecommunications products and service from BT for home and business but you need to have some idea of the address first, such as a town.
      Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Thanks for that John - that gives about 5 different possible addresses.

Ok, so I'll need to do a bit more research into this and then fire off a few letters I think.

Thanks

Simon

Comment

Working...
        X