G.r.o.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.r.o.

I rang the G.R.O. today chasing up a death certificate and was told that they are now running about a week late in supplying certificates.

Also whilst on the telephone I complained about them using second class mail and also about them folding the certificates in half.

The lady I spoke to suggested that "we" should all email in to complain about the problems of second class post and the folding of certificates. Of course it all comes down to cost; but it costs us nothing to email in our displeasure.

Jean

She probably has a vendetta against someone in the "receipt of emails" department!! :D

Comment

If we all email and they then put the cost up I won't be happy!! (I'm only joking really!)

Comment

If they change from second class to first class then the cost would be sure to go up, surely? As for folding them in half, I really don't care about that as long as I get the cert. I did see a message on their site yesterday when I logged on to order some certs saying that there would be a delay.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
        X