Can you read this name please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you read this name please

Can anyone read the name of the informant and his address please. i think the name is Ingle????

Sylvia
    Attached Files
    Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham
    Leicestershire:- Gough, Cooper, Underwood, Hearn, Inglehearn
    Staffordshire:- Robotham, Hickinbotham, Hill, Holmes

John Ingleham
    Sue

Comment

Thank you for looking Sue, could any read the address please.
      Sylvia

Derbyshire :- Gough, Tomlinson, Fletcher, Shipley, Spencer, Calladine, Rogers, Kerry, Robotham

Comment

9 Bay (?) Street

Hugo

Comment

Looks like Bay Street to me.
          Asa

Comment

Thank you Hugo and Asa, i was having trouble working out if it was a M or B

Sylvia
            Sylvia

Comment

Looks like Bay St to me as well..

]

Comment

Thank you Light

Sylvia
                Sylvia

Comment

Where did the death take place?

Comment

Guessing the death is for Mary Gough in Leicester district, there is a Bay St in the parish of St Margaret, Leicester in 1841.

Comment

Your right Merry, but Mary died in Metcalf street, which is where the Gough family was living, just trying to work out who was the informant was, as my grandfather was a apprentice tailor in 1851, 6 years after Mary`s death at the age of 12 and living with the tailor

Grandfather was 12 and had lost his father just 6 months before his mother

Sylvia
                      Last edited by Ozzie Gert; 06-05-08, 11:43.
                      Sylvia

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie Gert View Post
                        Your right Merry, but Mary died in Metcalf street, which is where the Gough family was living
                        Well that's a minor miracle! lol I went with the surname, and the date of registration plus Derbyshire or Leicestershire, from your sig...there was only one female to choose from

However, there doesn't seem to be anyone called John Ing* on the 1841 or 1851 to fit......maybe he moved through Leicester inbetween the censuses? (very annoying!)

Comment

Thank you for looking Merry, it was the son John that moved to Derbyshire between 1861 and 1863 and i haven`t been able to find who his sisters married or went after Mary`s death, so wondered if this John Ing**** could be a clue
                          Sylvia

Comment

Working...
                          X