Cheshire researchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheshire researchers

Family Search (IGI/LDS) are Beta testing their new site. You’ll need to register to have a look at what’s on the system so far, (very incomplete) but they are looking for feedback, in the hope of sorting out problems before they go live. You’ll need a high speed connection. Just google Familysearch Labs

To all you Cheshire folk looking for Cheshire CofE Burial, Christening and Marriage records between 1538 and 1907, with IMAGES (!!), you might be lucky and find what you are looking for.

(Just promise that you’ll let me know when you see any Irish BMDs added!)

thanks for the info kate...i have many ancestors (c of e) from Neston and Backford in Cheshire......regards...allan
    Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
    oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
    adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
    merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
    coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

You are soooooo lucky! To be able to see IMAGES as well - WOW!!!

It also includes Electoral Rolls up to 1901.

You lucky people.

Happy hunting!

Comment

I have found a few Cheshire rellis on there, I will keep looking ..thanks.

]

Comment

Hi Kate
          i am new to this site and have just seen your message. I am registered with family search and looking for cheshire info. where abouts on their site do i find this new stuff with images? it doesnt look any different than before i registered so i must be doing something wrong

Comment

Hi Vicky, is this the site you mean.

FamilySearch Record Search

It does have images..when you have found the record you want click on the photo at the side of the name on the left of the screen..
            Last edited by Northern Light; 04-05-08, 10:10.

]

Comment

i was just looking on the ch.com site Knew i was doing something wrong! thanks for the link i have now registered

Comment

Your welcome Vicky, hope you find lots..

]

Comment

very nice,sorted out a couple of my relative's i think thank's for the recommendation
                  "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

Comment

I have found a few of my strays on there and it is nice to see the images..

]

Comment

Working...
                    X