Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone here who lives in Norwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone here who lives in Norwich?

I know that there are people advertising in magazines who are willing to undertake research, but I would far rather pay somebody from this site - if there is such a person!

I have a dark mystery which needs to be unravelled, and it can only be done by looking at parish records in Norwich
    Sally - Researching amongst others, JOSEPHY; WRIGHTSON; COOPER; GLOVER; DOWNING AND DICKINSON.

Sally

I don't live in Norwich, but I do know lots of us have Norfolk ancestors, so you never know, someone may be visiting and can help.

It depends how much you want doing, but you can pay the Norfolk Records Office - they charge about £18 for an hour's work but have done odd look ups free for me.

The Millennium Library in Norwich also has a lot of parish records on microfilm/fiche and is open Sat afternoons, unlike the RO.
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

If your really, really lucky you might find the parish(es) you want have been transcribed by FreeREG (linked to FreeBMD). Also they are being added to all the time, so you meed to keep checking back if they don't yet have what you want.

Comment

Or you could post your mystery here - you never know who might be able to provide a solution
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Nell, watch out for the WDWTYA? thread!

Comment

Working...
          X