Missing From 1901 Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing From 1901 Census

could anyone help me please, cant find michael (mike) francis born 1882 chiswick and his sister catherine/katherine (kate) born chiswick 1873 and husband frederick saunders married june 1897 all missing on 1901 census, Ive spent most of the day looking on ancestry but cant see them for looking. If anyone can help It would be most apreciated. frederick was born 1873 but in brentford, middx.

thanks
    jean

no luck here .. but I've only been at it for half an hour

Chiswick might be classed as Brentford, which is sometimes transcribed as Bedford, so have tried those too

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

hi rachel, thanks for that, I think I must have looked at over 8000 pages yesterday and couldnt find them anywhere, the francis family were living in chiswick at the time of the 1901 census, altho I found one brother living in hampshire. think they must have nipped accross the sea for the night, lol

jean

Comment

Jean, do you know if Frederick and Catherine had any children before 1901? And what was Frederick's occupation? And do you have any info about them after 1901, or could they have emigrated (or died)?
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
        X