Ancestry World membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry World membership

Can you upgrade to the world membership for a month?

I have quite a bit of USA stuff to check and all I can see is annual membership or a 14 day pay per view. I don't want a year and pay per view would be no good at all.

It says the following:

You can upgrade now to one of the memberships listed below and still have access to all of the records you have access to today. Plus, depending on the membership you select, you may gain access to additional record collections for one low annual or monthly price

It says monthly there but doesn't say how much or where to choose monthly.

Margaret I wanted to do this too and rang them they said it was possible, but I cant find out how

Comment

Hi Val

I don't need it yet but when I do a few credits is going to be no use at all.

I may ring them nearer the time I need it.

Comment

the only way I figured out was to upgrade to worldwide and then cancel it after a month??? but there must be a way

Comment

well I rang them again and there is no way you can have a months subscription you have to take out the world one then cancel after a month

Comment

Not too happy with that one then Val. £200 is a lot to fork out, even if you do get a refund after a while.
            Are you guaranteed a refund?

Comment

you do get a refund as long as you remember to cancel it just before the next months is due
              I may go for it

Comment

Working...
              X