Bvri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bvri

I ordered these from the LDS over three weeks ago and to date - zilch. I've just rung them to be told that they're 'out of stock' and 'should be in within the next ten days'. No apology.:(

I remember someone else having the same problem over delivery. Does anyone know of an e-mail address for the Birmingham distribution centre where I can vent my wrath - I can only see the postal address.

Gwyn
    Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Gwyn

I ordered mine along with another FTF member around the 10th April and was told that we would receive them in a few days. Still hadn't arrived by the 17th so the other member rang and was told the same as you. Still yet to arrive so don't hold your breath waiting!
    Dawn

Comment

Thanks Dee

I knew I'd read something to that effect, but couldn't remember who posted it. As you say, I won't sit by the letterbox, but it's soooo annoying isn't it?

Gwyn
      Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
        I ordered these from the LDS over three weeks ago and to date - zilch. I've just rung them to be told that they're 'out of stock' and 'should be in within the next ten days'. No apology.:(

I remember someone else having the same problem over delivery. Does anyone know of an e-mail address for the Birmingham distribution centre where I can vent my wrath - I can only see the postal address.

Gwyn
        You may not have transport, but if you can get to the "Preston Temple" site (just off junction 30 M.61 Bamber Bridge) it is possible to purchase CDs over the counter at the Family History Centre.
        Cheers
        Guy
        Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

This is interesting and a bit worrying.. I ordered some last week via LDS site to be delivered to relative in USA - couldn't quite come to terms with the$31 or so postage costs they'd whacked on top. Wonder who will get delivered first?
          CAROLE : "A CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK"

Comment

Working...
          X