Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOUISA SINCLAIR - can you help me find her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOUISA SINCLAIR - can you help me find her?

Hi - Just sorting out bits and pieces as put on FTM (so don't go to too much trouble).

LOUISA SINCLAIR: BMD Birth: 12/1856 Cardiff.
    Parents: Alexander Sinclair b1815 Inverness and Louisa Jones b1812 Wells, Somerset.

1861 census. With family in Llandaff, Glam.

1871 census: " " in St Mary, Cardiff.

Can't find in marriage or death index or later census.

Can anyone find her? Likely to be living in Glamorgan (county) and probably Cardiff where her family remained.

I have all the rest of the family so only need her. Her father is a widower and a boarder from 1881 census onwards.

Thanks for any help. Liz

UPDATE: Signing off for the afternoon now. Didn't expect any results. Thanks to anyone who had a look. Liz
    Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 01-05-08, 11:45.
    Liz

Have tried the usual wildcard tricks without any success, either, I'm afraid.

Just added this reply to make sure your query didn't sink into oblivion.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks for trying Christine. Will leave her for future generations to sort out...Liz
      Liz

Comment

Working...
      X