ancestry usa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry usa.

Hi has anyone got the USA bit of ancestry. Searching for Daniel Brewerton it took me to the immigration list.
    This could explain him being missing on the 1871 census.
    Any info gratefully received.
    Many thanks
    Jeanie
    If it's to be, it's up to me.
    Searching for:
    English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Jeanie, what is his place and year of birth as there are quite a few on the list.
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Hi Daphne,
      My Daniel was born in Wales in 1840. However it is quite a rare name and I would be interested in any info re any Daniel Brewerton. I am doing a one named study and have only ever come across the name in my tree.
      Jeanie
      Searching for:
      English: Brewerton, Wilkes, Edwards, Broughton, Piercy, Brundred, Homer, Parry, Wynn, Nock, Noden, Standley and Taylor.

Scottish: McDougall,Gemmell, Hunter, Stewart, Campbell, Downs, Galt, Frew, Hill, Hand, Main, Thomson, McLarty and Murdock.

Comment

The only Daniel Brewerton showing as being from Wales was born 1913 and arived USA 1928.
        I've checked the 1870 and 1880 census records and he's not there either.
        There are masses of Brewerton's in the US though.
        Last edited by Durham Lady; 28-04-08, 22:05. Reason: spelling
        Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thanks again.
          I'm plowing my way through the USA Brewertons on the LDS. Quite a few were Mormons so they have an ancestral file. I may have to give in and upgrade my package on ancestry.
          Searching for:

Comment

Working...
          X