Henham Essex Mynott Titchmarsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henham Essex Mynott Titchmarsh

We went to Henham Essex today looking round the churchyard of St.Mary's Church in Henham. Looking for OH's rellies, not a sausage for him lol, but I seem to remember somebody putting up a post for a Mynott Titchmarsh from Henham in Essex. I came across his grave and have taken photographs, if they pm me I will send the photographs. I will also endeavour to put photographs of St.Mary's church on later. I have just joined photobucket so not quite sure how it all works yet. I may not be back until a bit later, around 9 o'clock.

Barbara

Ooooo, Barbara

it was me, I have pm'ed you
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

*weeps* don't suppose you saw a grave for any Farringtons?? :o

Comment

or my Dennis family?;)
        Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

Hi Merry and Jean,

No, I'm sorry, I couldn't even find any of my OH's rellies, the graves were in very poor condition, many of them we could not read.

Barbara

Comment

I have quite a few photographs of Henham village if either of you are interested, pm me and let me know and I will send them to you both.

Barbara

Comment

That's very kind of you Barbara....that would be great!

am pming you

Comment

Those of you looking for graves of rellies in Henham might not know that there was a Nonconformist Church there, now demolished, which had a large graveyard. I have quite a lot of info about it and a plan of what was the 'new' graveyard. If you want me to look up any names let me know.

Comment

Hi Lizzy, could you see if there are any Titchmarsh burials there?

Thanks
                  Vikki -
                  Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

Hi Lizzy

Could you see if there are any Milbank, Millbank or Young burials there please.

Comment

I'll have a look when I get a minute, names don't ring a bell. There is a very good Henham website that has lots of info as well.

Comment

Sorry, nothing on the names you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                        X