Help to find living person in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to find living person in USA

I'm on a mission to find my sister-in-law's cousins in the US.

If anyone can help, please pm me for the details as they are (hopefully) still living, & leave a message here to let anyone else know.

Thanks!

Joanie

Hi Joan,

You could try looking them up in the phone book: White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search

Or you could try one of the people search websites, such as:
    People Search & Background Check
    The only required search fields for this one are surname and approximate age. It costs $1.95 to purchase a record, or $19.95 for a 24-hour-pass.

I just tried entering my own name and the state I used to live in and it's brought up 7 hits, which must be former addresses of mine (home and university), so those addresses will be over 10 years old. I haven't paid to check the "premium information" to see what it says, but the free information includes name, age, city & state, and tells you whether there is a phone number and address.

Also see their FAQs for more information on how to search, and what records are available: People Search & Background Check

From the FAQs:
    How often are these records updated?
    We access various sources, each of which are updated at frequent but different intervals. Typically, it takes 3 to 6 months for a new address to show in our records after a person moves.
    Sarah

Comment

If you have a DoB as well as a full name, then you could eliminate (probably) the possibility of a death up to fairly recently by using the SSDI.
      Social Security Death Index Search
      or
      FamilySearch.org - Search
      or
      Social Security Death Index Interactive Search

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Is there anything I could attempt for you? See my PM.

Best wishes
        Jean

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Jean I will pm you

Joanie

Comment

Hi Joan

Have sent you a PM also
            WendyP

Comment

Working...