Second Husband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Husband

My late sister in law was married to husband # 1 and had 2 children, she was then divorced and remarried husband # 2 and had one child.

FTM has allowed me to put in # 1 husband and children but I can't work out how to put # 2 husband and his child?

Can anyone understand what I'm trying to say and achieve - any help will be gratefully received.

Many thanks.

Click on the Spouse button and then on Add New Spouse, and add the details.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks WendyPusey I have what you instructed - I think!

I put in new Spouse - Husband # 2 and his child ok however in the Person View I can only get one husband and children either husband #1 and his children or husband #2 and his child although in individual and shared view both men are present.

Can both men and offspring not be shown together in the tree?

All the best - thanks for your help.

Comment

If you are using FTM 2006 you should be able to see them both in the all in one tree...

researching Matchett, McFarland, Dick, Ewing, Koehler or Kohler, Nairn and Young.

Raven's Wiki Page
        Raven's Family Tree

Comment

Ftm 2008

Hi Raven - I'm using ftm 2008 and I'm unable to see them both. On my late sister in law's page I can click on one or the other and see individual threads from there.

Thanks for your help - may you be blessed for your kindness.

Comment

The only way to see both husbands and children is by doing an all in one chart. This way you will see all people in the tree. You cannot show both husbands and children in the view panel.
            Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
            X