hutchison[hutchinson]family,cowfurrach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hutchison[hutchinson]family,cowfurrach

hi can anyone look this family up for me,bithdates of children of james and helen[king]married 1901,lived at cottage7,cowfurrach,enzie,banffshire,scotland.alex ander,james 1902,hugh,margaret,robert,charles,william,allan king hutchison,john1909,helen.liz hutchison

Liz, have a look at Scotland's People:

Official government source for Scottish genealogy, census and family research - ScotlandsPeople

You do have to pay to look at stuff on that site, but the price is quite reasonable. There is nowhere else on the internet which has the Scottish BMD indexes for those dates, and the children would have been born after the 1901 census, so no use even looking at that on ancestry to get a rough idea. Scotland's People will actually let you download copies of the birth certificates for the children who were born up to 1907, and for those born after then, you will be able to find entries in the birth indexes on that site and you can order copies of those certificates if you want - there will be info on there telling you how to order them.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Liz, have just answered this post on another site sorry I cant help but Kite is exactly right.
      Scotlands people is the only way and you will have to buy credits.
      Have a nice day..

]

Comment

Liz

The upside of this is that you can instantly download the historic certs and they contain FAR more information than English certs. (And they are cheaper!) You can make a lot of progress in just a few days.

OC

Comment

Working...
        X